Scheduled Maintenance for subset of the ERP applications are scheduled for a disaster recovery simulation Saturday 8/12 from 8:30 p.m. CT/9:30 p.m. ET to Sunday 8/13 at 8:30 a.m. CT/9:30 a.m. ET.
During this Maintenance window, the following applications will be unavailable:
- MyAscension Portal and all application accessed via MyAscensionPortal
- Peoplesoft Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain
- Tidal Batch Jobs for Peoplesoft Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
- AtPar Handheld Integration to Peoplesoft Supply Chain
- Kronos Time cards on the myAscension Portal
- Kronos Web Application (Available via Desktop Icon only)
- Kronos Timekeeper (Including Timestamp)
- Kronos mySchedule (Including EHC/Patient Assignments)
- Kronos Workforce Analytics
- iCIMS / Talent Acquisition Management
The following applications are not affected by this downtime and will be available during the downtime window:
- Kronos Time Clocks and Teletime.
- Kronos Functions within OneNurse
These applications will be available via the direct link below: